To inquire about posting a classified, please contact email@example.com or call (206) 624-3925.
Technology Project Manager & Salesforce Consultant Position Description
Full-time, Exempt Position in 501 Commons’ IT team.
In order to effectively serve their clients and perform their missions, nonprofit organizations need to make effective use of information technology. However, many of them lack the training, knowledge or support they need to do so. This is where we step in, and this is where you can help. As a key member of our Technology Services team, the Project Manager & Salesforce Consultant will work to help nonprofits meet their missions by providing Salesforce administration and training, and driving client-specific implementation as well as ongoing system improvements. You will provide similar services internally for 501 Commons.
This is an extremely customer-focused role with a lot of client interaction, so a passion for working with people is essential. It is also important to be able to carry a big-picture perspective regarding client organizations and their needs while providing assistance to them.
Sensitivity towards nonprofits’ missions and operations is essential, alongside the ability to explain technical options and limitations effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Salesforce Administration and Project Management Consulting (60%)
Work with clients and subcontractors to deliver Salesforce Administration services. Work on Salesforce implementation projects and website project management, as needed.
- Provide Salesforce.com CRM solutions to meet client needs including design, configuration and testing activities.
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce Administration in the following areas:
- Setting up new users and profiles
- Custom objects
- Reports, Dashboards and Views
- Maintaining the overall Salesforce.com system, including data loads
- Website-to-Salesforce integration
- Assist with data migration from other systems
501 Commons Internal CRM Administration (40%)
Responsible for owning and executing the day-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall improvement of 501 Commons’ Salesforce CRM platform. Will work closely with internal and external partners and participate in all phases of any new implementations. Database administration responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows and approvals
- Depending on experience level, may create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation and support as necessary
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training
- Manage and maintain third party apps such as Conga Composer and make recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years in IT as a developer, consultant, business analyst or systems administrator
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Administrator; Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Developer a plus
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
- Open source Website CMS experience a plus (especially Plone, WordPress, Drupal)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display diplomatic and strong communication skills with colleagues and client stakeholders
- Self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed
- Adept with multiple software systems and willing to learn new products
What we Offer:
- Flexibility: Ability to set your own schedule within a M-F, 8am to 6pm timeframe, including working remotely and/or from home.
- Collaboration with a small, but highly professional, state-of-the-art technology team, with numerous opportunities for professional development
- Generous benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, access to medical, vision and dental coverage and more.
501 Commons is an equal-opportunity employer and seeks to recruit persons of diverse backgrounds and to support the retention and advancement of diverse persons within the organization. We believe that having a board, staff, and volunteer corps with diverse personal and professional backgrounds enhances our ability to meet our mission.
501 Commons is committed to providing an inclusive workplace that includes people of diverse backgrounds and fully utilizes their talents to achieve its mission. We are committed to fostering and supporting a workplace culture inclusive of people regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equal, valued and supported.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Technology Project Manager & Salesforce Consultant in the email subject line.
Taylor Farms is Hiring!
75+ full time positions are available and need to be filled immediately
Just in time for the holidays, Taylor Farms announces the creation of new full time positions in their Kent, WA, facility! Some of the positions include:
- Production Workers
- Sanitation Leads
Applicants are also encouraged to bring a resume or details on any past work experience. Food handling experience is a plus. Compensation ranges from $9.50+ per hour for entry level positions to $50,000+ per year in supervisor salary based on qualifications. All full time employees are offered a full benefits package. New English language learners are encouraged to apply.
In an effort to fill these positions immediately, a Job Fair will be held on Thursday, November 19 at the below address:
The Comfort Inn
22311 84th Ave S
11:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
To apply, interested applicants are encouraged to call the local Taylor Farms Job Hot Line at 206-432-3444 or complete an application in person at Taylor Farms NW, 8030 S. 228th St., Bldg. A, Kent, WA 98032. Valid Photo ID and proof of legal residency in U.S. is required.
Brought to you by